Mosquito Control



You may contact your local health department to inform them that there is a mosquito infestation in your area where you reside. The health department will need your name, address, and phone number to assist you. The Health Department Environmentalist will then inform the Kentucky Department of Agriculture. The Kentucky Department of Agriculture will then contact you to inform you when they will be doing the mosquito fogging in your area. Note: Mosquito fogging generally occurs from May to the first frost and time of mosquito fogging generally occurs after sundown

Facebook Updates